Udon with Sesame seed sauce dip
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Serves: 4 person(s)
How to make
1) Mix ingredients of <Udon sauce dip> well. Refrigerate
2) Boil water. Add Udon to boil. Remove Udon from hot water and rinse with cold water. Remove as much moisture from Udon as possible. Place udon on draining basket.
3) Mince spring onion to prepare as condiments.
4) Serve cool udon with sauce dip from 1)
* Nutritional information is base on 40% sauce dip content
|403 kcal||8.7 g||10.3 g||65.5 g||16 mg||3.9 g|
IngredientsUdon (4 bundles)
<Udon sauce dip>
Sesame Sauce Roasted Coarse Type (100ml)
Tsuyu (Soup Base with Bonito Extract) (150ml)
Spring onion (As appropriate)