Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 person(s)
How to make
1) Place minced chicken meat and <Seasoning 1> into pot and cook.
2) Add mayonnaise to tuna in a separate place.
3) Mix egg with <Seasoning 2>. Heat for one and a half minutes in microwave.
Remove from microwave, beat and stir until it assumes texture of scrambled eggs.
4) Mix MIZKAN™ Sushi Seasoning with cooked rice. Separate rice into 2 portions.
Chop parsley very finely and mix with 1 portion. Leave the other portion.
5) Add the rice mixed with parsley into the cup first, followed by, in order: tuna, Sushi rice, Minced chicken meat, scrambled eggs, forming neatly ordered layers. Decorate with Green peas. Serve.
|465 kcal||14.9 g||12.9 g||68.7 g||18 mg||2 g|
IngredientsMinced chicken meat (100g)
Soy Sauce (2 Teaspoons)
Cooking Rice Wine (2 Teaspoons)
Sugar (1/2 Tablespoon)
Canned tuna (1 can)
Mayonnaise (2 tablespoons)
Eggs (1 egg)
Sugar (1 teaspoon)
Sushi Seasoning (4 Tablespoons)
Green Peas (raw) (As Appropriate)